Wednesday 7 July 2010

'It's All New'

So I guess I should begin with 'Hello'.
When I first saw thought about getting a blog, I decided that it would be a really bad idea. I mean, to be honest, you don't really know what's going on.
Then I relaxed and just went for it, granted it's not a big decision, but it's happened. Come on, it's a place where you express thoughts, emotions, and funny mistakes.
So here I am writing my first blog, and I probably sound like a total moron. The thing is though, i shouldn't care. I should be an individual and not be bothered by what people think, but that doesn't happen to often these days does it? How many people follow fashions just to fit in? Or don't just to get the attention? It should all be about who you are inside, but we don't realise that that's what matters.
So first blog done ... it's not great, but it's me and i don't care ... at least i think i don't ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment